Translate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wow am I behind!

want to write so many posts, I just never have the time!

Tomorrow I go to Madrid to meet up with the rest of the gang. Hopefully I can also go to the Prado and  Reina Sofia Bella's Artes museums.

I will finish up with Barcelona pictures, and I'll have to post about Valencia and the Pyrenees trip later.


This is the train station I used for big trips, like the Valencia and Madrid train trips.


Apparently there's a slide in there somewhere..


Juan Miro statue by the beach


Statue in La Placa Catalunya


Textiles Museum


Funiculares en Montjuic


Puerto Principal




Statue of Christoher Colombus






Street of discord, since there's three modernist works right next to each other


Couldn't even see La Pedrera :,(


Cute playground

That's most of it from Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment