Translate

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Out for Tapas and a Futbol game!

I went out for Tapas and watched a Futbol game like a real spaniard tonight! 

I went to this tiny place right next to my hostel that was really cute and marine themed.



Outside




The owner of the tapas bar said I looked so so beautiful in front of the ocean scene, so she took a picture.


Below are the platos I could choose from:




I ended having the revoltillo de esparragos, some chorizo dish that was not on the board, and bacalao. 

Below are the dishes in that order. A secret: I much preferred the chorizo to everything I tried. I also tried a cana, which is what they call a smaller serving of beer.


Over all, it was a very good experience. I would probably go back again. Below are some more photos of inside.


After this, I went to a small bar down the street that was showing the Madrid Atletico vs Chelsea game. I had to ask someone where Chelsea was, apparently it's in London.

Me, watching a Futbol game like a real Barcelonian.


On my way back, I noticed this building. It looks like someone stuck a bunch of eyeballs on the side of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment